- The Registrar must be sufficiently fluent in the English language to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the position.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle principles including patient access and pre-services
- Experience in revenue cycle workflows
1 Year for Patient Registrar Specialist I
3 Years for Patient Registrar Specialist II
The job duties are essential functions of the position. However, other duties may be assigned, and may also be considered essential functions of the position
- Participates in the identification of desired outcoumes and in the development of strategies to achieve outcomes.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and latest techniques for the efficiency of the department.
- Provides high quality customer service to all recipients of educational information, programs, and services.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for structural improvement to operations.
- Uses diplomacy to manage competing priorities of institutes and service lines across the enterprise in responding to requests.
- Drive workflow development, including but not limited to: discovery work to determine scope of problem, helping to clarify business need, collaboration with both primary and specialty caregivers, process redesign, collaborate with other teams to assist in defining implementation and performance/quality monitoring stages, coordinate and support.
- Facilitate discussions with revenue cycle end users and other teams to identify potential improvements.
- Produce clear documentation for process assessment/implementation and management including but not limited to, minutes from meetings, communications to team members, project schedule, weekly status reports and evaluation summaries.
- Drive workflow development, including but not limited to: discovery work to determine scope of problem, helping to clarify business need, assist in process redesign, collaborate with other teams to assist in defining implementation and performance/quality monitoring stages, coordinate and support
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Amplus Group is taking all COVID-19 precautions.
Full COVID-19 Vaccination is Strongly Encouraged.
- Are you willing to undergo a standard HireRight background check?
- Please note we hiring for remote positions in: California, Idaho, Illinois, Texas and Washington only.
- Revenue Cycle Workflows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Patient Access and PreService: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote