Superior Service and Customer Satisfaction Earn Arlington Heights National Award by Ford Motor Company for 31st Consecutive Year
Arlington Heights, Ill., March 10, 2020 - Arlington Heights Ford is among an elite group of Ford and Lincoln dealerships to be recognized with the 2019 President's Award by Ford Motor Company. The prestigious award honors dealerships that have excelled in automotive retailing by providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction throughout 2019.
Arlington Heights Ford has won this award 31 consecutive years - more than any other Ford dealership in the country.
"Earning this award is a reflection of our entire staff's commitment to delivering the best customer experience possible," said Tony Guido, principal at Arlington Heights Ford on Dundee Road. "We worked each and every day over the past three decades to make sure we were exceeding the expectations of every person who walked through our doors, and this 31st consecutive award shows we did just that. We are incredibly proud to receive this recognition, especially since it comes from the people we value most - our customers."
The President's Award was established in 1998, but similar awards date back to the 1980s. Dealers become eligible through survey responses from customers related to their sales and service satisfaction. Only the top one percent of dealers across the nation achieve this honor annually.
"In order to achieve the President's Award, dealers must deliver the highest quality sales and service experiences to customers each and every day," said Ivan Boykin, regional manager for the Chicago market. "The pursuit of excellence is not for the faint of heart - it requires passion, tenacity and, of course, hard work. This prestigious award salutes those top-performing Ford and Lincoln dealerships that embrace these philosophies, achieving among the highest levels of customer satisfaction - in both sales and service - in automotive retailing."
- Assist with daily parts orders
- Assist with daily wholesale orders.
- Assist in annual Physical Inventory Counts and Weekly Cycle Counts.
- Be friendly, professional, and efficient
- Auto Parts shipping and receiving experience preferred, but not required. Will train the right candidate.
- Prior knowledge of CDK system preferred, but not required
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check, MVR screen, and drug screen.
- Lift and/or move functions: Regularly will lift up to 10 pounds; frequently will lift from 11 to 25 pounds; occasionally will lift 26 to 100 pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize work.