Parts Warehouse Associate
(Forklift experience is very important!)
Our busy new dealership location is looking for individuals looking to grow their career and that want to have an opportunity, based upon performance and aptitude, to become an integral part of the team.
Responsibilities - Parts Warehouse:
- Check, pack, and prepare merchandise for deliver to service department.
- Receive incoming merchandise from suppliers.
- Input information into the computer and files as required.
- Assist with core inspection and warranty tracking.
- Pull, organize, and log orders for ship out or delivery as required.
- Stock, maintain, locate parts in proper bins and mark products.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications – Parts Warehouse:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Energetic with a good work ethic and attention to details
- Dependable with good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Computer knowledge
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
Benefit package that provides $0 deductible medical insurance, vision, and dental. STD, LTD, life insurance, supplemental plans, vacation, holiday pay and more
EOE/LA Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location