Facility: FLORENCE WEST CORRECTIONAL & REHABILITATION FACILITY
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Employees working a normal work week (30 hours or more) will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:• Paid time off • Paid holidays • 401(k)
• 401(k) matching • Health Insurance • Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Flexible spending account
• Health savings account • Tuition Reimbursement • Reduced tuition rates
• Employee discount • Employee assistance program • Pet insurance
• Disability Insurance • Paid training • Other benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are a dental assistant seeking a new role, we have just the position for you! We are the global leader in our industry, and we're looking for more people to join our team and grow with us. This is your opportunity to gain more experience and work in a position where you can positively affect people. Please get in touch if you're passionate about your profession and interested in starting an exciting new role!
Join A Community That Cares
Joining GEO means contributing to our mission to provide the best rehabilitation and community reintegration programs and services to those in our care. GEO is a place for professional growth, exploration, creativity, and valuable interpersonal relationships. Interested in achieving extraordinary things? Send in your application! Come and meet us! Every one of our employees makes us who we are.
We're looking for individuals from different backgrounds
Building an inclusive culture where every employee can perform to their maximum potential is the center of GEO’s employee value proposition. Our success is based on diversity in our workforce and the inclusion of eclectic perspectives, ideas, and backgrounds. Everyone is encouraged to apply. Here’s to unlimited ideas, increased productivity, and innovative solutions!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Help us bring the highest quality of healthcare to every patient by:
- Sterilizing and laying out dental tools and instruments before scheduled procedures.
- Assisting with chair-side procedures such as keeping the operating field. clear, passing instruments, suctioning, mixing materials, etc.
- Assisting in taking intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays.
- Developing and mounting x-ray films.
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of dental clinic according to OSHA standards.
- Performing dental screenings and scheduling appointments.
- Maintaining dental charts and recording findings.
- Preparing patient's schedule for escort officer.
- Maintains compliance with company policies for accreditation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Graduate from an accredited dental assistant program and current license or certification strongly preferred. Will consider 1 year experience in other medical capacities in lieu of dental assistant program.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Dental Assistant preferred.
- Must possess valid AZ State Drivers License
- Lift or carry up to 20 lbs.; walk, bend, stoop, drive automatic equipment vehicles (61-100% of the time).
- Lift, carry, push, or pull up to 40 lbs.; stand, and climb (31-60% of the time).