Plans, directs, and coordinates the campaigns for online marketing of the organization's products and/or services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, and other duties may be assigned.
- Executes the implementation of online marketing goals in the paid advertising space on social media to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Develops and executes online marketing plans and programs, including website development and utilization, and establishes and maintains the company's presence in social media advertising spaces.
- Manages existing advertising campaigns and participate on new ones, with an emphasis on Paid Social Media Advertising in META (Facebook), Instagram and other paid social network opportunities.
- Works closely with graphic artists, writers, and Web designers in the design and usability of the web site.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and advertising/web audience factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the effects of competitive activity, for better return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities specifically linked to its Web presence, such as direct acquisition campaigns, special tentpole/seasonal offer campaigns, sales, lead generation campaigns, loyalty enrollment campaigns and more.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing Web-based campaigns.
- Develops and recommends to Senior Management online ecommerce/lead generation strategies for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to pre-set standards and to general and specific trends within the industry and the economy.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Prepares online marketing activity reports.
- Attends online conferences and seminars.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years hands on experience launching paid social media campaigns in Facebook/META/Instagram, preferably in a hotel/travel vertical.
- Familiarity with Facebook (META) campaigns and audience usage for prospecting, retargeting, customer match, lead generation, traffic, and other custom types of campaigns.
- Some familiarity with emerging social media ad spaces such as Pinterest and TikTok.
- Good reporting skills in Excel/Google Sheets with the ability to analyze return on ad spend across various campaigns/timelines and produce meaningful reporting on it.
- Some familiarity working with Facebook pixels, and pixel tracking settings within Facebook (META).
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail when it comes to sourcing, requesting, and approving/QAing creative assets to be used for advertising.
- Some familiarity with best practices in developing video ads for Facebook (META) through working with a design team in terms of soliciting the best click through rates and engagement.
- A self-motivated, can-do attitude that loves working with other creative personalities, and views everything through a ‘people-first’ mentality that comes along with the willingness to help hands on with projects.
- An intense desire to learn more about travel marketing.
About Westgate Resorts
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ocoee, FL 34761: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location