To develop and maintain relationships with CIRCON’s new and existing client base. To continually sell CIRCON’s products and services to ensure client satisfaction and develop new business opportunities.
- Prepare proposals, follow up with customers, schedule jobs, and track billing of customers accounts
- Coordinate effectively across all departments within CIRCON
- Learn the many different aspects of CIRCON’s business model
- Identify new profitable opportunities within existing accounts to maximize CIRCON’s presence and service offering
- Solidify existing relationships and develop new relationships with key decision makers in all assigned accounts
- Ability to independently and successfully negotiate and close deals
- Maintain sales activity records and reports through daily use of CRM tool
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Follow up on sales activities
- Respond to customer requests in a timely fashion by phone, email or in person
- Manage the relationship between CIRCON and our customers
- Cooperatively work within a team environment
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in the following fields:
- Environmental Sciences
- 3-5 years in account management or business to business sales preferably in the environmental services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective public relations skills
- Knowledge of CWT, EPA, TCEQ and DOT regulations
- Reading; ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written); interpret policy and procedures, and maintain emotional control under stress.
- Works with frequent interruptions.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
MORI Associates, Inc. Houston, TX 77058 30+ days ago