Outside Golf Operations Part Time (Port St Lucie)
We are committed to providing superior guest services to those who appreciate the tradition of the game of Golf. We are looking for individuals with exemplary customer service skills to join our team. We have part-time positions available for Outside Golf Service Attendants. Shifts run from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm or 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- The essential duties of the Outside Services Attendant are to graciously provide sincere and courteous customer service by assisting with the overall upkeep of the practice facilities and the cart storage area.
- Bring carts from the cart barn to the cart staging area.
- Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly and are properly equipped with pencils, scorecards, tees, sand bottles, ice water, etc.
- Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with members/guests,
removing golf bags from cars, and providing information, directions and/or assistance as appropriate.
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room and load onto assigned golf carts.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, unload golf clubs from carts and assist with
transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the storage area as appropriate.
- Return golf cars to the cart storage area. Remove pencils, scorecards, tees, trash, etc., from carts and save reusable items. Wash cart with pressure cleaner, park cart and connect charger cable.
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to the range and filling appropriate
containers, cleaning and maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash
from receptacles, operating the ball picker on the range, washing range balls, etc.
- Will be required to work varied shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
Must have strong verbal communication skills, the ability to work effectively with little
supervision. Outside Golf Service Attendants must be courteous, friendly and have a professional manner.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity toward all applicants and employees.
If you are interested, please reply with your resume' attached. Due to the amount of responses, only
individuals meeting our requirements will be contacted for an interview.
20-29 hours per week. Opportunity for more depending upon work ethic.
- Location: Port St Lucie, FL
- Compensation: $13- $14
- This is a part-time job.
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location