Job descriptionBunzl is an essential business and we are busier than ever. We are immediately hiring full-time team members for our Warehouse. The Warehouse Order Selector will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Click below to for an inside look of what it is like to be on the Bunzl team!
What's In It For You? The perks of being a Bunzl team member don’t stop at being part of a great team or being valued as our #1 asset. We offer a full range of benefits to help our employees take care of themselves and their families today, tomorrow and for the future.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits at 30 days - Minimum 30 hours per week
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Personal Time
- 401K with generous company match
Requirements for Success:
- Dedicated, hardworking, self-starter
- The desire to learn new skills and be a team player
Who We Are: Bunzl is a leading supplier and distributor nationwide. We have been around since the early 80’s and have grown over the years to a $10 Billion Dollar business. We operate 100+ distribution centers from coast to coast across the US, in Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
What We Believe
- We believe in the Power of People. We put our people first.
- We believe through diversity we build strength.
- We believe that an entrepreneurial spirit provides endless possibilities.
- We believe that together we can achieve anything.
- We believe through innovation we can find dynamic solutions.
- We believe that motivated people create happy customers.
- We believe everyone counts at Bunzl.
- We believe that when you join our team, your potential is unlimited.
At Bunzl, We Believe in You!
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Bunzl is recognized as one of the Top 100 Private Fleets in North America. We are one of the largest companies you have never heard of. Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.