ORDER SELECTOR - ACME DISTRIBUTION CENTER
2ND SHIFT 2PM - 12:30AM PLUS WEEKEND AVAILABILITY
Why you will choose us:
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service. We also provide a variety of benefits including:
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages - Starting at $20.30/ hour with potential to earn additional production incentive - top rate of $24.05 within 10 weeks.
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth & development
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical, Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
What you bring to the table:
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
- Being physically active at work is important to you – you’ll be moving & lifting a lot
- You take pride in the work you do, with every detail, whether big or small
- Working collaboratively with a team gives you energy
- You have or can obtain clearance to ride electric pallet jack and other equipment as necessary
- You are adaptable to working in varying work environments (freezer, refrigerator, warehouse floor, etc.)
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As an Order Selector, no one day is ever the same. You are on-the-go throughout your entire shift, using a voice-controlled system to select full-case grocery, frozen and/or other perishable products using a ride-on electric pallet jack. You’ll palletize cases and prepare pallets to ship to your local store(s). All while being safety focused. The work you do keeps our shelves stocked and America fed and healthy. If you’re ready to make a difference, let’s talk!
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: “We always support and recognize each other”
- Learning: “We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others”
- Ownership: “We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: “We always act with integrity to win over the customer”
- Inclusivity: “We always value everyone’s perspective”
- Compassion: “We always treat each other and our customers with kindness and respect”
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities, and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw’s, Tom Thumb, United Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson’s Market, Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky, Amigos, Andronico’s Community Markets, King’s, Balducci’s, and Albertson’s Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not the official job description for the position. All employees must comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.