Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 200 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for a Funeral Attendant at Willerscheid - Grand Avenue in Saint Paul, MN. The Funeral Attendant will set up and assist with viewings, funeral services, memorial services, transfer of remains from the place of death to the funeral home, and other tasks associated with funeral and memorial services as assigned by management.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Assists the funeral director with a variety of tasks during funerals and visitations to ensure that services run smoothly
- Maintains a friendly attitude while offering assistance and guidance to all persons entering the location
- Assists in the movement of the casketed deceased and other related items in and out of visitation area funeral home chapel, church, or other places of service
- Drives the hearse, family limousine, or other vehicles in the funeral cortege and other funeral-related activities
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Caring, empathetic, and committed to providing best-in-class service to customers
- Availability to work weekends, evenings, and days on an on-call basis as needed
- Strong communication skills and high levels of compassion and integrity
- Detail-oriented with a positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to lift 75lbs safely
- Valid state-issued driver’s license with a clear driving record
4141, 4142 OC
Job Type: Part-time
- On call
- Do you have the ability to be caring, empathetic, and committed to providing best-in-class service to customers
- Do you have the availability to work weekends, evenings, and days on an on-call basis as needed
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location