Working at Cargill in Byers is an opportunity to thrive!
Starts at $19/hr. plus $2,000.00 sign-on bonus!
Benefits: Paid time off available immediately, flexible work schedule, 401K, employee discounts, medical plan, and much more!
The responsibilities of this role will take place in a facility’s office/control room environment only; no hazardous production work will be required. - No Experience Necessary!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Performing administrative work including balancing statements and running/completing reports
- Assisting Scale Operators by weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets and coordinating cross-checks of scale equipment
- Interacting on a regular basis with customers, peers, and management, while providing a high level of customer service
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 16 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer and typing skills
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Multiple Locations