Job descriptionThis position is available to work remotely from any state where we are established: Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington.
JOB DESCRIPTION On a national scale, Patriot has built a solid reputation industry-wide, providing consistent quality solutions to current environmental concerns. Due to our success and growth, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our national accounts team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the day-to-day activities of field teams to ensure that daily, short-term, and long-term objectives are achievable.
- Closely monitor the progress of the work
- Ensure personnel, equipment, and supplies necessary for effective field operations is in adequate condition and available to team members as needed
- Help enforce field reporting procedures and manage documentation flow for our customers
- Plan, schedule and dispatch field teams to project sites based on skill sets, certifications, location, project, and priority
- If needed, meet with team members onsite to discuss objectives for the day, and help troubleshoot any issues
- Document field activities for the day
- Coordinate with project managers, subcontractors, vendors, to discuss and review project information
- Meet internal documentation requirements and customer reporting obligations while communicating promptly with customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent experience required
- Minimum experience: 5+ years of experience in field management of multiple crews
- Supervisory experience in emergency response, remediation, industrial services, hazardous waste transportation, and disposal
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work long hours including day and night shifts and weekend work as required
- Pushing / pulling: infrequent
- Twisting / Turning: infrequent
- Lift items overhead: infrequent
- Standing: infrequent
- Crouching/stooping: infrequent
- Typing/data entry: frequent daily basis
- Lifting / carrying: infrequent
- Equipment used: response truck, emergency response equipment, radio communications equipment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including:
- PTO, paid holidays, sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances
- 401k matching
Check out our websites: www.patriotspillresponse.com and www.patriotenvironmental.com
Join the Patriot team!
Patriot Nationwide Response and Patriot Environmental Services are both equal opportunity employers (EOE).
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
LafargeHolcim in the US Florence, CO 81226+2 locations $29.21 - $33.10 an hour 30+ days ago
Marking Services, Inc Hillsboro, OR 97124 1 day ago
Versa Integrity group, Inc. Loving, NM 88256 30+ days ago
FedEx Ground PH US North Salt Lake, UT 84054+4 locations Up to $21.75 an hour 10 days ago
CVS Health Temporarily Remote in Solon, OH 44139 $17.50 an hour 7 days ago