At Impac Exploration Services we help optimize the recovery of natural resources; reducing risk, increasing safety and improving economics for our clients to power our communities.
The Surface Logger Trainee position at Impac Exploration Services offers a path into the oil and gas industry. We are seeking out candidates that align with our key values; teamwork, results-driven, grit, a will to win, service excellence and agility.
The Surface Logger Trainee path isn’t for everyone. The hours, scope of work and dedication required to succeed will present a challenge to all but those who truly rise to the occasion and are driven to learn, share, communicate and push themselves and those around them to be better every day. That said, we pride ourselves on providing best-in-business benefits, compensation, and recognition.
Here’s what you can expect in your first 6 months:
First Month: Get onboarded and paired with a mentor. You will work side-by-side with some of the best folks in the business to get you acclimated to our SOPs and expectations. Our goal is to make you feel confident and comfortable as you learn each aspect of the role. You’ll meet and be in touch with members of our management team throughout the process.
Three Months In: You will have graduated from our training process and gained experience working with a variety of operators, you’ve demonstrated excellence in communication and attention to detail. You will continue adding to your experience by gaining exposure to our full-suite of advanced services.
Six Months In: You will receive a more in-depth check in with members of our leadership team, we will discuss how to continue to grow your experience and skill set and put in place goals for growth over the short and long term.
Areas of Operation: We are seeking to hire for our locations in West Texas and Oklahoma.
- Authorized to work in the United States (we do not currently sponsor visas)
- Ability to work 12.5 hour shifts (days or nights)
- Ability to be gone from home for extended periods of time
- Reliable vehicle and valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Able to work in varied weather conditions
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Are you willing and able to work in either West Texas or Oklahoma?
- This job can require extended time away from home (20-30 days) in remote locations, is this something you are prepared to do?
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations