Don't miss the opportunity to become a part of our Wesley Enhanced Living family! Our community offers individual training and support within a warm and friendly environment. The perk is having fun at work!
At Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) our employees love what they do because we have created an environment of possibilities to help them learn, grow, and have the opportunity to make an impact each and every day. You cannot realize your full potential without an organization that makes your growth a priority. Now is the time to join our team and continue your journey with an organization that will support your efforts and reward your accomplishments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and present bar menu
- Takes orders from Residents or Dining Servers.
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Serves liquor, wine and draught or bottled beer.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails according to recipe
- Stay guest focused and ensure an excellent guest experience
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Performs cash and charge processes for food, beverages and items served
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies – as needed before, during and after shift
- Replenishes bar snacks such as chips, pretzels and nuts–as needed before, during and after shift
- Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive display.
- Prepares food items as assigned including fruits and vegetables for garnishing drinks, appetizers, snacks and menu items.
- Assists in the cleaning of the bar area and equipment
- Monitoring and ordering of liquors and supplies.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Supervise the bar servers.
- Responsible for maintaining the safety of the bar environment including monitoring for level of intoxication of guests and/or excessive consumption.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Schedule: 4pm-8pm (Monday-Friday)
A few of our company benefits:
- 401(K) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- $5,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- and other generous incentives!
Looking to further advance your career? Wesley offers a $5,000 tuition reimbursement program for those seeking an opportunity to develop and grow your skills!
Wesley Enhanced Living (WEL) is a non-profit organization with six senior living communities in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our employees provide excellence in service, innovation to meet ever changing needs, and teamwork to make a compelling difference in the lives of our residents. A sense of community has developed from a mutual respect for each other. Our employees are encouraged to share their voice and ideas, so we may enhance our strengths and identify opportunities for continued improvement. Here, you will be able to help shape the future of our organization by cultivating and enhancing our award-winning culture. These are not just words on a page, they represent who we are and what we believe; and we have the recognition to prove it. Together, we can make a difference!
At WEL, we are committed to taking care of our employees by providing a positive work environment and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive rate of pay along with a full suite of benefits to support your health, financial well-being, work/life balance, as well as your professional development. We welcome all applications. Please visit: www.wel.org to learn more about our 130+ year young organization, our enhanced living philosophy, and our award-winning team of employees.
Education or Degree Requirement:
An Equal Opportunity Employer | A Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Employer
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations:
- Responsible Alcoholic Management Program (RAMP) Certification
A Drug-Free Workplace . Equal Opportunity Employer