Job descriptionOverview: Medical & Scientific Associate
Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) is a global group of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies, including:
Chameleon Communications (http://www.chameleon-int.com/) New York, NY; Iselin, NJ; Los Angeles, CA, UK
- Health Science Communications (https://www.hsci.com/) New York, NY; Iselin, NJ
- ProEd Communications (https://www.proedcom.com/) Beachwood, OH, Princeton, NJ
- The Scienomics Group (https://www.tsgmeded.com/): Stamford, CT; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA
- Synergy Medical Communications (https://synergymedical-worldwide.com/); Philadelphia, PA, UK
Our medical and scientific teams, comprised of accomplished PhDs, PharmDs and MDs, translate complex science into impactful and meaningful communications for our clients. We are seeking scientists interested in a career in Medical Communications to join HCG as a Medical & Scientific Associate.
WHAT DOES A MEDICAL & SCIENTIFIC ASSOCIATE DO?
Principal responsibilities include scientific content development based on relevant literature analysis, fact-checking, and participation in internal and external meetings in support of our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device clients. In this role, you will perform literature searches and evaluation to support development of various types of innovative deliverables, including their formatting, referencing, and annotation. In each project, you will have the opportunity to monitor and manage budget and timelines, while preserving high quality and accuracy standards. As the key member of the scientific team, you will engage and collaborate with clients and contribute to the overall team success.
PhD, MD or PharmD in biomedical sciences
- Experience with critical evaluation of scientific/medical publications
- Experience developing slide decks and manuscripts based on available evidence
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet research proficiency
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a collaborative team structure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
Competitive compensation package
- Paid annual time off and holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Competitive 401(k) investment and employee stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- A rewarding workplace and fun team environment
The companies within the Healthcare Consultancy Group are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI 48109 $155,000 a year 9 days ago
Rtel Construction, LTD Aubrey, TX 76227 $14 - $20 an hour 14 days ago