A career with us is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to Revolutionizing Healthcare one patient, and one room at a time. Our solutions are now covered by 3rd party payers so they are free to the patient and the facility and will be 1st movers in 33 states in the US…NOW. Our patented air mattress solution slides a patient up bed in by the touch of a button. Reducing nurse injury by 67%, lost workdays by 75% and wounds by 86%. Our company is founded by owners with track records of diverse successes in multiple industries.
Employees who thrive live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence & make work fun
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
The Healthcare Account Executives are outside/inside sale representatives responsible for building relationships within hospitals, rehabs, and skilled nursing facilities to help identify patients that are in need. Working with the clinicians, patients and families to find the right equipment and services to make these clients…. clients for life. Interfacing with operations to assure our clients needs are met for our rental equipment and subscription services.
Who You Are:
A great Healthcare Account Executive has empathy for the families we serve, loves outside sales, is strongly internally motivated, and has experience in a healthcare setting. Have a history of winning and want to be part of a revolution within healthcare. Highly competitive, mostly with themselves. Lacks the fear of success.
- Build relationships with professionals in hospital, rehab, and skilled nursing facilities so they understand the value of our organization and identify patients as prospective clients.
- Visiting professionals in person 2-3 days a week
- Servicing the professionals in each account so that when they have a referral we can quickly help the patient and their family to the next step
- Manage lead pipeline on a daily basis and accurately record in company CRM to ensure up-to-date family information and status, as well as maintain accurate forecasts
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A history of exceeding sales quota
- Thrives in a Healthcare setting on a daily basis and gets energy from walking the halls
- 3+ years’ experience with documented history of success positioning and selling solutions in Healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to assess patient situations and quickly develop solutions.
- Documented history of ability to develop and maintain good working relationships in a multi-stakeholder relationship
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly-independent environment
- No drama we want a positive, lighthearted culture
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college
OR Associates Degree + 2 years relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
OR a management position in Home Health, Skilled Nursing such as a Director of Nursing, Administrator, Dir. Of Marketing etc.
- Income will be commensurate with earnings history and have a base + commission with program that aims to have our reps make $150k- $500 a year a year and there is no cap.
- Stock option programs for employees in this Rocketship.
- Full benefits for full time employees which inc. health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off. Company holidays include Ground Hogs Day, Halloween, Super Bowl Monday, New Years Eve and January 2nd, & July 5th.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $150,000.00 - $550,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road