Job descriptionMedical Delivery Driver Our mission is to provide peace of mind through exceptional delivery solutions. We treat all our Independent Contractor partners with respect and integrity. As a leader in the last mile transportation industry, Priority Dispatch is looking for entrepreneurs that have or want to start their own business. We service Long Term Care communities throughout Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Minnesota. We operate 24/7 to service our customers. We are looking for NO-Contact delivery drivers with small fuel-efficient vehicles to deliver medication to nursing facilities. Priority Dispatch is seeking self-motivated, self-employed contractors No experience is necessary. You must be a minimum age of 21+ years old to apply for this opportunity.
- Tuesday-Saturday 11pm-7am.
- Saturday-Wednesday 3pm-11pm.
- You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow, and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver meaningful products to our customers every day. This is NOT food delivery – we deliver the quality of life.
- Work directly for a local operational team that cares about you personally and is motivated to help you grow your business.
- Competitive Rates, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Healthcare Coverage Available, 1099, Make Your Own Hours, Be Your Own Boss, Unlimited Income Potential, No Experience Needed!!
We can help you get up and running!!
Qualities We Look for in a Delivery Driver Partner:
- Personable and passionate.
- Genuine desire to serve people.
- Understands the impact they have.
- Confidence in interacting with people.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Current Automobile Insurance Declarations Page.
- Clean driving record.
- Clean background check.
- Can-Do attitude.
About Priority Dispatch, Inc.:
For more than 40 years, Priority Dispatch has been recognized as a Midwest leader in same day and next-day delivery and logistic services for the healthcare and ecommerce industries. Year after year, we provide affordable reliable solutions for businesses that require deliveries that are on time, every time. Our goal is to collaborate with our customers to earn their confidence, trust and loyalty. Our delivery processes include measures to safeguard shipments using high security measures and tight controls. With a network of more than 90 associates, a fleet of more than 850 vehicles, and delivery centers strategically located in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland, Toledo and Chicago, Priority Dispatch guarantees personalized service. Our logistics services ensure that your deliveries are processed quickly and efficiently, no matter how complex your shipping requirements may be. 24/7/365 we deliver satisfaction. The bottom line is you’ll appreciate the results!