Job descriptionMedical Claims Representative Trainee Job Number : 198380
As a medical claims representative trainee, you’ll be instrumental in keeping the medical claims process efficient and supportive for our customers. Focusing on personal injury protection medical coverage, you’ll analyze accident details, medical records and terminology. You’ll also adjust claims while maintaining solid relationships with customers. Bring your passion for helping others and we’ll teach you the insurance stuff – allowing you to be confident when speaking with customers or negotiating settlements with providers or attorneys.
Starting your role from home, you'll be provided virtual training and onboarding. You'll eventually transition into a hybrid schedule where you’ll work from home and in our office. Our goal is to provide employees with work location flexibility.Duties & responsibilities after training
- Research policy contract, regulation and cause of injury to make coverage decisions
- Conducts research to understand correlations between medical records and motor vehicle accidents, injuries or medical conditions
- Identify and research wage loss expenses and documentation for payment consideration
- Review and interpret policy language when subrogation demands are received
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Instead of the above, a minimum combined total of five years of work experience and/or college education
Training Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM for the first 17 weeks.
Post - Onboarding: After training/onboarding period, schedule will be either Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM depending on business need.Compensation
- Once you complete training and pass any necessary testing requirements, your salary will be $57,000 - $60,000/year, however, during training, you’ll be paid hourly based on your annual salary.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance.
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job : Claims Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Rutherford
Schedule : Full-time Employee Status : Regular Work From Home : No