Title: Mechanical Packing Support-packaging/FMCG and Pharma
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Engineer with packing background from FMCG and Pharma Product packaging especially Liquid and powder. Align with client requirements and company objectives, and ensuring statutory & OH&S regulatory requirements are met. Able to work on Packaging Layouts, ensuring process engineering design and criteria are translated and implemented as practical engineering solution.
Ensuring the technical competencies and reputation of the mechanical/packaging engineers are enhanced and developed to consistently meet the technical requirements of projects and studies. Preparing mechanical specifications for processing/ packaging equipment such as conveyors, converter, Case packer, Conveyors, crushers, agitators, cyclones, air compressors and blowers etc. Evaluating and making recommendations for the purchase of various mechanical equipment items. Co-ordinate with Vendor to meet the technical requirement. Prepare and Carry out VAT and FAT
Should able to execute mechanical projects
- Filling Machine
- Specialty in End-of-Line (EOL) packaging systems.
- Shrink bundling
- Case packing and palletization
- Packing project Schedule creation for Machine installation.
- Installation Support
- Should have experience in Packaging Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage client interaction and peer review on design issues during all project development phases.
- Carry out Vendor co-ordination
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cincinnati, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location