Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with Operations Mgr. and department Supervisors concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Silvi Concrete Products, Inc. Fairless Hills, PA $90,000 - $100,000 a year 2 days ago
Marriott International, Inc Boston, MA 02116 (Bay Village area)+6 locations 4 days ago
Austin Community College Austin, TX 78754 $70,645 - $100,922 a year 30+ days ago
Novo Health Services Llc Remote 30+ days ago
Volunteer State Community College Gallatin, TN 37066 $48,370 - $60,460 a year Just posted