Job descriptionDepartment: 16008434 United Materials Management
Shift: Evening/Night (United States of America)
Contract: SEIU-4-United Service Workers
Weekend Rotation: Every Other
Job Profile Summary: Responsible for receiving, put-away, picking and delivering supplies to all patient areas/rooms. Works with clinical staff to ensure the correct supplies are available when needed to serve the patient’s needs. Responsible for ensuring that appropriate supplies are available and that the clinician is serving the patient at the bedside and not dealing with supply issues.
- General supply handling.
- Receives, sorts, puts away, picks and delivers supplies, mail, patient records and other items as required.
- Stocks items needed.
- Rotates stock and checks for outdates.
- Scans/hand counts and counts cycle counting.
- Labels and stickers product as needed.
- Ships, receives and completes courier set up.
- Pulls reports out of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system like Lawson/Infor, Workday, Peoplesoft, etc.
- Customer Service.
- Answers phones.
- Troubleshoots concerns and escalates as appropriate.
- Maintain stocking locations.
- Cleans and organizes stock rooms as needed.
- Ensures shift work is complete.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate's or Vocational degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years Warehouse / Inventory experience preferred
Lifting weight Up to 50 lbs. occasionally, Up to 25 lbs. frequently
Additional Job Description:
Every Other Monday, Tuesday and Friday 1pm-9pm
Every Other Saturday/Sunday 11pm-7
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Toyoda Gosei Automotive Sealing Kentucky Hopkinsville, KY 42240 Today
NIKE INC Collierville, TN 38027 Today