Seeking a Material Handler to join our team this summer in our Warehouse.
About Our Company:
Burch Food Services is a family-owned company that has been operating since 1977 in Southeast Missouri, Northeast Arkansas, West Tennessee, and Western Kentucky. We are dedicated to delivering the freshest food products and highest standard of customer service. At Burch Food Services, we take pride in our work and believe that the voice of every team member is important to our success.
Monday thru Friday - 8 hours per day
The Material Handler will be primarily responsible for efficiently receiving, stocking, and fulfilling product orders. This position works in a team in a fast-paced environment and has advancement opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses electronic device to fulfill orders.
- Loads / Unloads freight.
- Moves products within the warehouse.
- Stocks and organizes the warehouse.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 10 to 20 lbs. on a consistent basis
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend for 8 to 10 hours per day (5 days per week)
- Must possess basic math and computer skills
- Must be able to use hand jack for movement of heavy items
- Must be able to distinguish colors
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening
More about Burch Food Services:
Burch Food Services is an equal opportunity employer. At Burch Food Services, we are committed to treating all applicants and associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the positions posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.