Job descriptionNemours Children's Health is seeking a Marketing and Communication Program Manager for our location in Orlando, FL.
Under limited supervision of the Director of Strategic Marketing, develop and implement marketing strategies and tactics to boost Nemours awareness and reputation by driving qualified traffic, demand generation and support lead generation. While managing stakeholder relationships and collaboration the manager will successfully collaborate to develop and test, deploy and optimize programs, campaigns and initiatives. Management and collaboration to include working directly with internal staff, vendors and accountability for portions of the budget.
- Work with representatives in all entities from clinical/medical/surgical departments and administration to develop, plan and implement and evaluate marketing plans and initiatives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Lead the development of valuable and engaging content for all channels, including website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Collaborate with vendors and digital team to measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust content, materials and campaign accordingly
- Coordinate strategies with community relations, public relations and organic social media.
- Build and retain strategic relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Monitor and reconcile the marketing budget, or portions of the budget on a quarterly and annual basis
Minimum Education & Experience Required :
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business, Communications, Sciences, or English
- Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of marketing experience required
- Knowledge of marketing disciplines and practices
- Experience in campaign management
- Successful relationship building and management with senior leadership
- Marketing background in healthcare or a healthcare-related field (e.g., pharmaceuticals, healthcare insurance, etc.)
- Ability to use Microsoft tools (PowerPoint, Excel, and Access)
- CRM/MarCom Tech Stack experience
- Advanced analytical skills including proficiency with large data sets
- Budget management experience
- Direct leadership of teams and leadership with cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
AdventHealth Orlando Orlando, FL 32804 4 days ago