Want to broaden your marketing horizons and experience? Become the marketing assistant, who’s duties are assisting the marketing director in marketing for two different business within two different industries, Martial Arts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) & Real Estate (Property Management & Residential/Commercial Real Estate). We will train candidate on standard marketing practices for the two different industries.
Marketing Assistant will work directly with the Marketing Director to plan, coordinate, and execute marketing strategy & campaigns. Marketing assistant is responsible for caring out the marketing plan and help build the business’s brand.
We are looking for someone who is creative, self starting, eager to learn, willing to make mistakes, and willing to try new marketing ideas. We are seeking a creative individual who likes a challenge.
This position is great for someone who is looking for part time work, and enjoy’s being creative and organized.
Also, this position has the potential to grow from part time into full time for the right hard working individual.
Social Media Marketing & Management
- Write & Create Content for Facebook Business Pages and Group
- Business Page & Facebook Groups
- Moderate Our Facebook Groups
- Engage and Increase Facebook Group engagement
- Proof read facebook posts
- Plan & Schedule Webinars Events
CRM Marketing & Management (Lead & Client Marketing)
- Create/Manage marketing automations within CRM
- New Lead Email Autoresponders - Create, Design,Launch, & Manage
- Email & Text Marketing Campaigns (Leads & Clients)
- USPS Mail Marketing Campaigns
Website Marketing & Management
- Work with Web Designer
- Write Website Copy
- Create, Build Website funnels
- Write blog posts
- Manage website content
- Maintain website design and operation
Public & Media Relations
- Forges relationships with area media in order to increase coverage in local TV, radio and print communications.
- Identifies story angles that will be desirable to the media and implements successful strategies to promote them.
We are seeking a team member that is familiar with:
- Proficiency in G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Gmail)
- Working knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In)
- Understanding of Google Analytics core metrics
- Familiar with Wordpress
- Ability to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Great at spelling and grammar.
- Great at proof reading
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Can actively follow up with a handful of leads scheduling appointment for video calls
- Can come up with new ideas on how to improve our existing marketing and sales functions, to help drive increased sales and revenue for our companies.
If you have a background in any of the following areas is a PLUS!
- Public Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Abobe AI & Photoshop
- Graphic Design
Please include a cover letter and tell us if you were a superhero, what superhero would you be and why?
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $9.69 - $15.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote