Manufacturing Technicians $19/HR - $35.10/hr (including shift differential)
- Rates determined based on level of experience and shift
Shifts - 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Weekend Shift
- Weekend - Friday, Saturday & Sunday + OT as needed
- Weekdays - Monday - Thursday + OT as needed
- Weekdays - Monday - Friday + OT as needed
Shift Differentials - 20% on 2nd and weekend days / 30% on 3rd and weekend nights
SIG SAUER® is a leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics, ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military, the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER’s workforce is located across eight locations in the United States. The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Operate various equipment within the Bullet Manufacturing Process which produces ammunition cartridge cases. Handle various materials as part of manufacturing and process them through the various stages of assembly including controlling quality and maintaining low scrap levels. This position reports to the Bullet Production Manager.
Join our team! If you have a background in mechanics, machining or technician work, we want to hear from you! Seeking career growth? These positions offer different levels depending on experience and can turn into lead positions, supervisor, manager, etc.!
Why SIG SAUER?
- Annual Employee Bonus
- Career Advancement
- 401K – From Day 1
- 100% match on first 4% contribution
- 50% match on next 2% contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance after 30 days of employment
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holidays
- Employee PURCHASE Program
- Employee Discount
- FREE ACADEMY COURSES FOR EMPLOYEES
- 50% Discount on courses for Partners/Spouse
- Friends & Family Discount on Courses
- Prescription Safety Glass Reimbursement
- Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Education and/or Experience:
#manufacturing #training #career #jobs #machinist #technician #mechanic
- High school diploma and/or Associates degree required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Prior experience must include: mechanics, machining or technician work in manufacturing environment.
*Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and understand verbal directions.
- Work well in a fast paced changing environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adherence to work schedules is critical in order to meet production targets.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.