Creating A Healthier Way of Living
Rinnai America is the leader in tankless water heating, a technology that is growing rapidly as businesses and homes “yank the tank” and convert to an efficient, endless supply of hot water. We have a commitment to our employees, and a strong, accountable culture with a practice of giving back to our communities.
Rinnai America is also proud to be the only tankless water heating manufacturer in the US, with the start of its first production facility in Georgia.
Responsible for Receiving of finished goods, accessories, and materials for the manufacturing process for the RAM Lakes facility. This includes putaway of inventory both from external receipt and internal manufacturing process. Role will also be responsible for internal transfer of material to other Rinnai locations.
- Oversee the receiving of product and materials into the RAM Lakes facility.
- Lead transfer process to ensure smooth movement of materials to other Rinnai facilities.
- Ensure incoming stock / suppliers conform to order and specifications
- Responsible for inventory control with ensuring items are stored in correct warehouse locations
- Verify warehouse location accuracy through leading cycle count process
- Recommend improvements in warehouse practices to promote efficiency, faster service and lower costs
- Ensure staff performance plans and ensuring training needs are identified and implemented
- Coordinates and schedules container deliveries with support from Transportation team
- Direct and supervise the Team Lead and cycle counter
- Responsible for turning containers on time
- Oversee the monthly cycle count of finished product and accessories to ensure accurate counts.
- Oversee the loading of outbound shipments to other Rinnai locations
- Responsible for maintaining the warehouse in a clean, neat and orderly environment
- Responsible for maintaining inventory stock in a neat and orderly fashion
- Ensure warehouse equipment is in safe operation and in compliance with OSHA standards
- Maintain accurate inventory of daily shipping supplies and report supplies needed to purchasing
- Reporting of damaged items and inventory discrepancies to Sr Director of Supply Chain
- Responsible for training warehouse employees on equipment in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Assist in annual operating budget preparation for Lakes warehouse as needed
- Report monthly to Sr Director of Supply Chain on warehouse performance metrics and recommend improvements where needed.
- Additional tasks as assigned to ensure the efficient operation of the warehouse
- Awareness and implementation of company policies and procedures including OSHA standards.
- Embrace and support growing business demands in a changing environment
- Various projects as requested
- Awareness and compliance of Company Policies and Procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Demonstrates consistently satisfactory disciplinary history
- 2 Year degree in business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of warehouse/inventory control experience required
- Previous leadership with direct reports
- Stock/Inventory maintenance
- Understand cycle count process
- Drive team accountability
- Inventory control processes
- Results driven with people focus
- Multitask with competing priorities
- Work cooperatively within a team environment
- Some moderate lifting
- Ability to work in warehouse environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for Medical and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Floating Holidays (FH)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Incentive Plan (AIP)
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Volunteer Community Service Day
- Tobacco and Drug-Free Campuses
- Employee, family and friends discount
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location