Job descriptionWe design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
STARTING PAY $16.00/HR, PAID TRAINING, PLUS BENEFITS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, 401K MATCH & MORE.
WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
Next Training Class Starts Monday August 8th
Open to residents of Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Virginia and Florida
This Role provides first class support to our client’s customers related to Delivery Management, Shipping Investigations, Inbound Returns, address changes, returns and other ad hoc customer questions and/or escalations regarding on line orders. The successful candidate will be responsible for interacting with customers, carrier providers, Frontline customer service and other departments within our client’s business. The key focus of this role is to expedite customer & departmental queries while maintaining the highest customer service standards at all times. Inquiries are received via phone, email and chat. The role has a wide range of responsibilities focused on improving the overall customer experience. The successful candidates will identify opportunities for operational improvements & suggests service improvement strategies in accordance with business requirements.
- Assists Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes
- Provides research, verification and responses to customer inquiries via phone, email or chat.
- Provides high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey;
- Presents to the public a strong working expertise in all Client Supported Products (now and in the future) as measured by call quality reports, call audits, and customer satisfaction survey scores;
- Ensures innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call quality reports and customer satisfaction survey;
- Captures all required data elements in systems of record as required by training and operational procedures;
- Maintains a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry
- Provides information and ideas to improve service offerings
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Communication skill in language required by client (Bilingual if required)
- Customer focused: Enjoys solving customer problems (prior customer services experience a plus)
- High curiosity and desire for continuous improvement
- Computer literacy/typing ability
- Internet shopping experience
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and adaptability & willingness to take on new tasks
- Self-motivated, works well under own initiative
- Strong team player
- Deliver efficient troubleshooting and query resolution.
- Present work professionally in a timely & efficient manner within deadlines.
- Exhibit ability to show initiative identifying trends and/or process improvement.
- Continuous product & process training in fast-paced environment.
- Promote a positive and professional image to clients and others at all times by adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Excellent communication soft skills and confidence dealing with customers
- Comfortable working on an online environment with general computer literacy
- Sales and customer service experience preferred but not required
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
The Salvation Army Western USA San Francisco, CA 94107 30+ days ago
University of California, Davis Davis, CA 95616 Today
La Costa Limousine Carlsbad, CA 92010 $19 - $23 an hour 30+ days ago