This is regarding to a position of a Mainframe Developer
Title: Mainframe Developer
Duration: Long-term Contract
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline.
· A Master’s Degree or Ph. D. Degree is preferred.
· At least twelve (12) years of relevant industry experience in the discipline is required.
· At least ten (10) years of Medicaid Enterprise IT experience.
· At least ten (10) years of IBM Mainframe OS390 experience.
· At least ten (10) years Common Business-Oriented Language (COBOL) experience.
· At least ten (10) Database 2 (DB2) experience.
· At least ten (10) years of combined new and related older technical experience in the IT field directly related to the required area of expertise.
· Virtual Sequential Access Method (VSAM)
· Job Control Language (JCL)
· Customer Information Control System (CICS)
· Information Builders FOCUS
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote