We are waterworks manufacturer that is family owned and operated for 60 years. Our customer base is nation wide and include Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We are looking for outgoing & self driven candidates with a willingness to learn that are able to multi-task in an upbeat business team environment.
Other qualities included in our search to build our team are:
- Show attention to detail
- Be organized, manage time wisely, stay on task
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and timelines
- Exposure to supply chain management, logistics or related discipline
Day to Day Job Responsibilities:
- Successfully executing import movements in line with company requirements
- Receive, review, and process import documentation from overseas offices
- Coordinate inland transportation arrangements ,freight forwarders, trucking companies and international carriers
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments
- Keep detailed records of any changes in inventory or production and report these changes to the proper department
- Communicate with vendors, truckers and customers to provide freight solutions & high-end customer service experience
- Handle general shipping documents and coordinate and arrange shipments
- Validate and confirm all ocean/air shipment bookings
- Manage shipments from origin to destination to ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor and track shipments daily
- Collaborate with other teams internally to ensure the highest level of service possible
No experience necessary-but exposure to inventory control is preferred. Basic Excel & Computer Skills Required.
High School Diploma
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Vaccination is recommended but not mandatory.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location