FedEx Logistics is Hiring Immediately Full-Time Entry Level Logistics Coordinators (No College Degree Required):
If you have experience in or want to learn logistics, supply chain, customer service, shipping and receiving, import/export brokerage, customs brokerage, trade solutions and like the idea of working remote this is a great full-time opportunity for you.
**Remote work available after on-site training.
Here is what you get as a Logistics Coordinator at FedEx Logistics:
At FedEx Logistics, you get a chance at a long rewarding career at one of the world’s Top Companies even without a college degree. You get a stable job, a career, that you can count on every day with the chance to increase your earnings through salary increases and a chance to work overtime if desired. You get to learn great skills and knowledge that can lead to advancement while working remote.
- Variable Pay- Recognition andIncentives to reward individual and team contributions
- Tuition Assistance- Subsidy for continuous learning and education
- Paid Time Off- Vacation, holiday, sick leave
- Health Care Program- Medical coverage, Vision and dental coverage
- Additional Benefits- Life, Disability (short/long term)
- 401(k) Program- Financial security in retirement
- Reduced Shipping Rate- Exclusive discounts for personal shipping
- Discount programs- (e.g., car, restaurants, movies, daycare, pet care and more)
What you can expect as a Logistics Coordinator at FedEx Logistics:
As a FedEx Logistics Coordinator you will learn the correct classification of goods for customs release, Tariffs, international importing and exporting regulations.
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Data entry and processing of various import related documentation for submission to US Customs
- Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Work closely with other internal staff, departments, other FedEx opcos, customers and government agencies to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Process agency brokerage shipments.
- Follow up on Customs matters and resolve problems.
- Performs entry reviews as needed
Be a part of something special at FedEx Logistics!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.25 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location