****Remote-Only candidates are welcome if able to work EST****
- This individual is responsible for overseeing all fulfillment activity, including but not limited to: inventory management, order fulfillment, research & analysis, detailed reporting, item set-ups, special assemblies and projects, routine mailings, and the creation of internal procedures related to Logistics and Fulfillment.
- BA Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experiences required.
- Strong operations data analyses and reporting experience of at least 3 -5 years.
- Experience in managing operations processes for information intensive industries strongly desired.
- Experience with the operational aspects of shipping and logistics required.
- Experience in a high-volume data and transaction intensive processing operation is highly preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Please indicate your work authorization visa (US Citizens, Green Card, EAD)
- Please share your email address and contact number
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Logistics Analyst: 3 years (Required)
- operations data analyses and reporting: 3 years (Required)
- operational aspects of shipping and logistics: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Children's National Hospital Silver Spring, MD 20904+1 location 5 days ago
LincolnHealth Damariscotta, ME 04543+10 locations $17 an hour Just posted
State of South Carolina Lexington County, SC+1 location $13 an hour 30+ days ago
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Fairfield, OH 45014+1 location 1 day ago