$15,000 Sign On Bonus paid out:
$5,000 - 90 days
$5,000 180 days
$5,000 12 months
The Local Driver/Delivery Specialist position is responsible for safely operating a tractor/trailer to transport product to and from specified destinations while complying with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. This position will be delivering product on carts from our facilities to the customer and will include the loading and unloading of product from trailers. Runs will be local with no layovers. Required work hours may be up to the legal limits allowed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and may require weekend and/or holiday work. Start times will vary by route. Delivery Specialists are responsible for pre and post trip truck inspections, driver's daily logs, and loading and unloading trucks. Drivers are responsible for delivering product, obtaining signature of receipt, picking up returns and completing logs and other paperwork related to deliveries.
This position offers competitive base pay plus incentives such as health care benefits, company-funded retirement and savings benefits including 401(k) with company match and much more.
- You possess a valid Class "A" commercial driver's license
- You have at least 100,000 verifiable accident-free miles or more than 2,500 accident-free hours
- You will be required to work on weekends and holidays
- You can lift 15 to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are able to stand and walk for extended periods of time with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You are able to repeatedly lift, carry, push, pull, and handle products with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, up to five hours daily, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- You have the ability to work up to 14 hours a day and drive a tractor trailer for extended periods of time, up to 11 hours per day, with or without a reasonable accommodation
PepsiCo (Frito Lay) is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement.