Overview of the Loader/Forklift Operator position
This position is responsible for loading and unloading route delivery trucks with accurate predetermined supply of Company products.
- Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and inter-branch trailers.
- Maintain ORACLE inventory control.
- Input loads in and out of ORACLE.
- Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
- Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
- Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
- Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience of (3) three to (5) years with a stable work history.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.
- Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to meet Company driver qualification policy requirements.
- Ability to receive forklift operator certification.
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location