Are you a top performing customer service professional, looking for a new challenge to level up your experience and ready to take the next step in your career? We’re creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow with a career in insurance career! What does a career in insurance look like? This position includes year-round, full-time employment, and an opportunity to get your multi-state insurance license, including exams, for free. Best part? This isn’t a sales role so there is no cold-calling, this role answers only inbound calls in a call center environment! At Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products. We invest in YOU by covering the cost of your insurance license, so that you can provide a world class, white-glove experience to support customers of one of the world’s most well-known insurance brands. Sitel Group® has more than 30 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
Ready for Next Steps? Here’s what to expect:
- After applying, you’ll complete our video interview where we’ll get to know each other better.Be sure to look for an email from one of our recruiters for your personal interview link.
- After you complete your interview our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set.
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.
Location Requirements: Must reside within 50 miles of our Fishers, IN location.
- Willingness to attend training and study independently to obtain appropriate licenses
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information or support claims calls.
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, claims support, cancellations or other necessary tasks as needed
- Weekly review of quality standards, metrics, and performance
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy:
- Obtaining your insurance license on us!
- Competitive starting pay from $16-$17/hr, with an additional increase once training is completed
- 100% paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Ability to complete pre-licensing courses and pass the applicable state exam and background screenings by state.
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to navigate between screens while assisting customers
- Access to a Windows PC or a tablet to complete pre-licensing & training
- Must be at least 18 years or older
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening
What Your Insurance Career can look like: (Classes begin in May!)
- Auto or Property Claims: When you join our team of auto claims or property claims adjusters you can expect to take calls from customers looking to file a claim with their insurance company.
- Auto Property Insurance: When you join our team of auto or property insurance agents you can expect to take calls regarding questions about policies and if any additional coverage is needed by the customer.
About Sitel Group®:
As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000 people around the globe, we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At this time, Sitel Group does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Multiple Locations