Who is Park Bank?
At Park Bank, we believe drive and ambition come from the heart. That achievement means different things to each of us. That there’s no one way to what’s next. And our story of achievement starts with each member of our team. No matter our job openings, we are always searching for great people to join our team. And while a culture-fit is nice, a culture-add is even better.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional client service and building partnerships that champion all who are driven to achieve financial goals, come join our branch family. In addition, if you thrive in making personal connections, exude confidence, and are committed to helping our clients succeed, we will help you get to next in your own career development.
As a Lead Teller, you a responsible for all the aspects of the Teller role and additionally overseeing and maintaining accuracy for the branch operations. This includes: audit requirements, cash handling, procedures, variances, and scanning routines. Lead Tellers support the client experience by helping with escalated client issues, providing overrides, and problem resolution. You are expected to be a leader in the branch through providing training and guidance to tellers and ensuring operational excellence.
- Interact with clients and other retail associates in a friendly and upbeat manner
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism
- Process transactions for clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Abide by cash handling procedures
- Manage operational audits
- Oversee tellers and provide feedback on client experience
- Adhere to regulatory requirements and training
- Support with onboarding new tellers
- Strong attendance and dependability
- Support client needs by asking open ended questions and effectively transitioning clients to the appropriate staff
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Equivalent years of experience also accepted.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or post-secondary classes/degree. Equivalent experience also accepted.
- Park Bank is a drug free workplace. All candidates selected for new employment with PARK BANK will be required to submit to drug testing after a conditional offer of employment. Employment is contingent on the associate passing the drug test
- Credit, Criminal and Driving history will be reviewed when making final employment decisions consistent with applicable laws.
- Park Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 require employers to verify the employment status of each person hired.