Job descriptionCompany Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Facilitates and provides general oversight and direction for the day-to-day activities of the Law Enforcement Department. In the absence of a supervisor, assumes responsibility for and leads shift operation or specialized area. Ensures FRLEOs are properly equipped, trained, and fulfilling their duties in compliance with organization's policies. Completes required department reports, reviews reports prepared by FRLEOs, and provides administrative assistance to supervision. Law Enforcement Officer Starting Salary Range: $42,000-$65,000 Start Date: September 20, 2022
- Typically requires 0-5 year of relevant experience based on the position level.
- High school education or GED
- Protects and safeguards personnel, property, assets, and operations, remaining alert for potential security, property, or safety concerns and initiates the appropriate actions.
- Responds to disturbances and unusual, emergency, or other rapidly evolving events/situations, including potentially life-threatening situations. Uses the appropriate degree of physical force and/or weaponry as situation dictates and makes critical decisions at the scene prior to the arrival of more senior officers. Prepares detailed incident reports.
- Controls access to the Bank and high security areas, including inspecting individuals, their property, and/or vehicles.
- Performs interior and exterior security patrols and checks.
- Operates and monitors Bank Law Enforcement and life safety systems and equipment, including but not limited to the closed circuit television system, integrated access control and Law Enforcement alarm systems, x-ray machine and metal detectors, biometric readers, radio system, fire system, public address system, and fire extinguishers.
- May perform rotational roles such as Canine Trainer, Instructor, Field Officer Trainer, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control, upon your first date of employment unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
- Market-leading Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k/Thrift Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More…
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority Dayton, OH 45402 Today
GFS Chemicals Inc Columbus, OH 43228 $16 - $18 an hour Today
Digital Federal Credit Union / DCU Georgia 16 days ago