"I LOVE Processing!"
USVM is seeking a focused, detail oriented individual to join our home lending team as a junior processor. This individual assists in the loan origination process of residential loans, ensuring compliance to appropriate company and secondary market investor standards. This processor provides administrative support to the underwriting department.
Essential Job Functions
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Data entry into Loan Origination Software and Customer Relations Management Software.
- Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and completing checklist and obtaining additional information if needed.
- Obtains mortgage loan documentation by ordering credit report, title, updated insurance mortgagee clause, ordering payoffs and related information.
- Prepare and submit complete files to head processor and underwriting and closing in a timely manner according to our written procedures.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing, and filing documents in a paperless environment.
- Excellent computer skills, familiar with all Microsoft programs and ability to learn new software.
- Would prefer LOS and CRM familiarity.
- Performs processing for Conventional, FHA, VA.
- Can complete Disclosures in point in detail.
- Possesses excellent follow up and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, professional individual.
- Proactive and recognizes priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Works well with others.
- Timely and stays on task.
What's In It For You?
This is an hourly position that offers competitive wages in both part-time and full-time options. We provide many tools and learning opportunities for you to grow. This is an introductory position that can lead into a more responsible position such as Senior Loan Processor. We offer a healthy, clean, safe and enjoyable work environment with a close family culture. We trust that you'll enjoy coming into work each day and will gain satisfaction working with our great team and our wonderful customers.