Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant Ariba applications, both internally and externally, by way of chat, webform and phone.
- Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
- Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
- Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support and SAP Ariba.
- Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents Ariba in a positive light. Specialists are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable and to uphold the core values established by Ariba.
- Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
- All other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year Technical school degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Spanish & English
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $19.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting- WIFI: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
The Boston Beer Company Reading, PA 27 days ago