· Perform the necessary technical work for managing company IT infrastructure
· Assist company users and visitors with IT requests, problem diagnosis and problem resolution
· Provide troubleshooting and resolution for desktop/laptop hardware and software related problems.
· Provide technical support for laboratory and manufacturing equipment software troubleshooting
· Configure the set-up and support of computers, servers, and communication equipment, adhering to IT standards.
· Monitor network utilization and make recommendations on appropriate upgrades and enhancements
· Troubleshoot common networking issues
· Ensure proper maintenance of documentation (hardware, software, network, and problem logs).
· Maintain the appropriate technical knowledge and remain abreast of trends in the industry to support the network and PC environment.
· Help users with telephone issues
· Call and work with external vendors to troubleshoot IT related issues for lab and manufacturing facility wherever they may occur.
· Understand Secure Networks product offerings and how to manage them. Support antivirus and other security tools
· Be able to effectively write and maintain technical documentation
· Maintain an accurate inventory of hardware, software, and licenses
· Assist Computer System Validation
· Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical discipline required. 2+ year experience in office infrastructure and office technologies required. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is a plus
· Expert level operation of Windows operating systems
· PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone (iOS and Android) configuration and troubleshooting
· Basic client-based network configuration
· Strong diagnostic, problem resolution and proactive monitoring skills
· Network+, A+ or other similar certification is a plus.
· Computer System Validation experience is a plus
· Knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Parts 11 is a plus
· Be able to work efficiently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Has excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
· Work hard and a good team player
ForDoz Pharma Corp. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on development, manufacturing, and commercialization of complex generic products (e.g. oncology and antifungal products) and improved existing products 505(b)(2). ForDoz Pharma Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location