Are you a dynamic leader who enjoys coaching and building teams while developing sound IT strategies? Are you driven by the opportunity to integrate a business’s goals, best practices, and latest technology? Are you a visionary with a growth and value creation mindset? If so, consider joining our team as our new IT Director!
Who We Are:
Nesnah Ventures is a family-owned private equity firm with a long-term focus. We have a solid foundation of faith, family, and business, and we take a stewardship orientation to investing and growth. Here, we're all about blending fun with rolling up our sleeves and getting down to business. Our leadership team demonstrates how laughter, hard work, and driving business growth and individual goals can simultaneously be achieved. At Nesnah, we are focused on using our proceeds to make a difference for our teams, and the communities that we support. Join our team and be part of something bigger than yourself!
Nesnah Ventures is based out of La Crosse, WI. Click this link to see what La Crosse can offer you: https://bit.ly/3J9plkx.
Our IT Director is responsible for the leadership, strategic initiatives, and overall management of our IT functions. The IT Director coaches a team of experts that will execute the IT initiatives for Nesnah Ventures and each of the portfolio companies, through a Shared Services model. Emphasis will be placed on the development, implementation, and management of Nesnah Ventures’ IT strategies, projects, and high-level initiatives. As part of the executive leadership team, the IT Director plays an important role in fostering our culture, setting strategic direction, and growing our businesses.
- Lead the Information Technology team and ensure all members are coached in a manner that allows strengths to be maximized in various functions
- Establish guidelines for third-party relationships to mitigate risk and protect pertinent data
- Work with leadership team to ensure new ideas are in alignment with the company’s values and strategic goals
- Understand how all components of the enterprise align and work with appropriate stakeholders to formulate projects/initiatives that support a positive ROI
- Actively monitor and recommend emerging trends and technology to achieve value growth, innovation, and competitive advantage
- Ensure information and system operations are compliant with government and industry regulations
- Oversee technology-based best practices and ensure due-diligence initiatives are followed
- Be a Value Creator! Understand the pillars of value creation for business success
- Simplify the Complex – Communicate simply to tell the IT story through the organization
Qualification and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as a technology leader or similar leadership role
- Excellent strategic and business mindset
- Strong team building skills
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Possession of the “Five I’s” of Leadership – Intellect, Innovation & Creativity, Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Integrity