Job descriptionAt Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company, we take a proactive approach to solving business challenges and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work – and it’s why we’re so successful. It takes an entire team to stand behind something big. Interested?
This position will operate remotely until the Global Operations Center is fully built out in late 2022. This role will then operate on-site at the Denver, Colorado office. Summary Intelligence Analysts (IAs) leverage advanced technology, OSINT and HUMINT collections, and internal subject matter experts to provide timely, accurate and actionable intelligence. As an IA, you will identify, track, analyze, assess, and report on known and emerging risks to the safety and security for one of our partnered clients.
You will monitor a wide variety of risk vectors including geopolitical events, natural hazards, crime, terrorism, health concerns etc. and report these impacts to internal and external leaders while supporting the Global Security Operations Team. Role Breakdown Critical Event Monitoring & Reporting · Systematically monitor open sources, security systems, and other channels for known, emerging, and potential risks. · Serve as central clearinghouse of information for incidents affecting the safety and security of assets.
- Identify potentially affected client assets and deliver timely notifications and updates to them and to leadership. · Help develop and implement critical event response plans. Risk Assessment · Research, assess, and report on risks associated with client & employee travel and/or locations of interest. · Research, assess, and report on risks, restrictions, and developments associated with COVID-19.
- Support other risk assessment and reporting as needed. Intelligence Collection & Dissemination · Monitor and research known, emerging, and potential risk vectors on a variety of channels. · present a daily rundown of monitored risks to leadership. · Prepare regional Daily Briefs reporting on key information affecting the safety and security of company assets.
- Carefully track and input time spent on various tasks and projects Required Qualifications · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. A degree focused on Intelligence Studies, Political Science, International Relations, or National Security is a plus. · Strong critical thinking skills, sound judgment, meticulous attention to detail, and an aptitude for rapidly assimilating new information. · Demonstrated interest in supporting physical security.
- Demonstrated experience in social media monitoring and analysis. · Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal communications under time-sensitive conditions. · Ability to assess information quickly and accurately for credibility, relevance, and importance. · Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work independently, and complete objectives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. · Schedule flexibility and the ability to work night and weekend shifts. · Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Desired Qualifications · Three or more years of experience in a protective intelligence or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. · Working or greater knowledge of commonly used intelligence platforms and resources. · Broad geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity. · Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media channels, and other channels for real-time monitoring of current events.
Job Type: Full-time Crisis24, A GardaWorld Company is dedicated to equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other protected class.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Anheuser-Busch Remote $148,000 - $166,500 a year Today
University of Alabama at Birmingham Birmingham, AL+3 locations 30+ days ago
Prolific Media +3 locationsRemote $70,000 - $80,000 a year EmployerActive 3 days ago
McLoughlin Chevrolet Milwaukie, OR 97267 $7,000 - $12,000 a month 4 days ago