Job descriptionAs an Integration Architect you be accountable for leading integrated client engagements. You will be responsible for cultivating client relationships to achieve business objectives. Your responsibilities will include coordinating design, system validation and integration activities across solutions and venues of care. You will be involved in enabling the execution of domain, issue and change management strategies while acting as an escalation point for client and project integration risks. As a member of this team, you will partner with engagement management to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to our client as committed. Finally, you will support internal and external client project teams in understanding, designing, and validating integration points across solutions while contributing to internal team value by participating in the Integration Architect community.
Working EnvironmentOnsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
This position offers an Onsite working environment. Meaning you will primarily work in a Cerner office or client site. If your current geographical location requires relocating, Cerner will not offer relocation assistance to the specified location. #LI-OnsiteBack to Description
Cerner Jobs and Careers
Additional InformationWorking Environment Onsite: No Relocation Assistance Offered
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job: Yes - Domestic/Regional
- At least 6 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education including:
- At least 1 year of healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or othe client-facing information technology (IT) solution
- At least 5 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education, including:
- Cerner CCL experience
- At least 2 years experience as an Integration Architect
- Must reside in or around the Greater Westchester, NY area
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, covid-19 vaccination, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.