Banyan Therapy Group – Intake Coordinator Position
Banyan Therapy Group is hiring! We have need for a pre-licensed clinician or graduate student in a counseling program to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. We are looking for a compassionate candidate with a heart to learn and an openness to working with the population of sexual addiction / betrayal trauma. Self-motivation is necessary for this position.
This part-time position will require scheduling flexibility, as we receive intake calls and emails at different times. The position would vary weekly, but it would start at roughly 3-5 hours per week, with more administrative responsibilities to be added depending on the skill set of the candidate.
Our primary focus at Banyan Therapy Group is to treat sex addiction and betrayal trauma in a safe environment. We are a collaborative group of professionals, and we work as a team.
Details and requirements for the position are listed below.
The ideal candidate will:
- Live and work in the state of California
- Have flexibility in their schedule
- Have completed graduate school or are currently attending a graduate program in counseling or psychotherapy
- Have interest in the field of sexual addiction and/or betrayal trauma
- Be comfortable discussing an array of problematic sexual behaviors
- Have a high degree of professionalism, diligence, and ability to work as a team
- Be teachable
Banyan Therapy Group will provide:
- Collaborative supervision and training
- Office space including many utilities/supplies needed
- Comfortable and professional office environment
- Locked, HIPAA compliant filing system
- Emergency support
For further information or if you wish to apply for the position, please contact Dan Drake.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Day shift
We follow all current CDC and OSHA guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In addition, this is a remote position.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Addiction counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote