Steadily is a venture backed insurtech startup for landlords. We've grown from five to over fifty people in the past year as the demand for our service continues to rise. Our purpose is to give landlords all over the country a fast, modern insurance buying experience and amazing customer service so they’re confident they’ll have the coverage they need on a rainy day. Because of our technology and service, our customers love being insured by us, even when they have a claim.
In November 2021, we announced our Series A raise of $27.8 million. Led by Matrix Partners and Zigg Capital, we are poised to bring landlord insurance to the forefront with cutting edge technology and exceptional people.
We’re ready to hire a Customer Services Representative (Client Experience Specialist) to join our sales and support teams. This individual will help serve as a first line of resolution and support for customer inquiries, billing discrepancies, quotes, and assist the sales team with retention and servicing of policies.
What You'll Do:
- Answer incoming support calls from customers and make sure their needs are met in a courteous and prompt fashion.
- Process service work in various insurance carrier systems and Salesforce.
- Solve problems quickly, independently, and to a high standard.
- Qualify unresponsive leads and determine if sales presentations or additional follow ups are necessary.
- Conduct targeted outreach campaigns to gain key customer information and to promote company products and services.
- Demonstrate leadership and creativity in identifying new pipeline creating activities.
- Coordinate with the right internal and external teams when necessary to solve more complex problems.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and professional communication on the phone and in written correspondence, sometimes under pressure.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experienced: You have direct experience working with customers in a high speed insurance environment. You’re fast and your quality is even better. Must have an active Property & Casualty insurance license.
- Communication: You possess superior verbal and written communication skills. You can communicate concisely and diplomatically.
- Digital: You have above average computer skills. You’re great at independently learning new software quickly and are savvy using online resources.
- Hungry: You want to make the leap into an early-stage tech startup to rapidly accelerate your growth.
- Self-Driven: You prefer to manage your own workload and can figure out what needs to be done with minimal oversight.
- You must have an active property and casualty license in at least one state
- Total compensation of $65,000
- Salary of $60,000 annually
- Equity in the company
- Employer healthcare contribution
- Equity in the company
- Flexible Time Off
- Health (HSA or FSA), vision, and dental insurance
- Equipment provided
- Continued education opportunities
At Steadily you’ll be able to work with other brilliant, driven teammates who care about doing the best work of their lives. We have high expectations of each other, but are dedicated to supporting each other in those expectations and making Steadily a huge success.
In order to do this, we believe in hiring top talent and encourage each team member to actively drive the culture we want at Steadily. This includes things like being light on processes where you manage your own workload. You know your job best, so we won’t micromanage how you get the job done (we provide context, not control)! That said, we’re also highly collaborative and go above and beyond to make sure that we’re all on the same page and have the tools we all need to succeed.
Working at a startup isn’t easy, but it is incredibly rewarding. You’ll be able to see your actions directly impact the growth of the company, as well as your equity’s valuation, on a near-daily basis. The growth opportunity you’ll have at Steadily will also greatly increase your career trajectory, giving you valuable experience that you’d be hard pressed to find anywhere else.
We’re excited to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations