Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgment, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
- Work from established procedures, written and/or verbal instructions.
- Operate rewind machine and make set-ups for various products.
- Rewind rolls of adhesive tapes to proper length and tension, making adjustments as needed.
- Visually inspect tape, removing any defects as rolls are rewound.
- Package rewound rolls for shipment.
- Maintain necessary production records.
- Must learn small slitter’s packer’s position to pack tape at slitters when required.
- Follow prescribed safety and GMP regulations.
- Perform minor repairs or maintenance on rewind.
- Notify supervisor of any quality or maintenance problems.
- Make correct splices as required and follow proper splicing procedures.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Move materials as necessary.
- Perform other duties as required or directed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have excellent attendance
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to perform all duties in a safe and effective manner
- Ability to read and write.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.49 - $25.97 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, KY 42134: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- We are currently hiring mostly for night shift positions, are you open to working nights with the potential to be moved to your preferred shift?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location