Job descriptionOur Implementation Specialist Team is instrumental in the basic setup and setting configuration of Entrata products according to client preferences and expectations. They work closely with several internal teams to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and efficiently. Implementation Specialists are expected to become experts at a number of tasks that require very specific instructions to be followed. As an implementation specialist, you will be required to perform a lot of task-based, data-entry work. The ability to self-manage your workload while demonstrating attention to detail is essential to success in this position.
*We are currently only hiring in the following states: Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Texas*
- Customization of settings including entering property data
- Creating, copying, and uploading content for clients’ websites
- Formatting and configuration of leases and applications
- Becoming an expert in the setup of assigned products
- Prioritization and completion of assigned tasks
- Experience using Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Google Chat
- Experience working with web-based software is a plus
- Comfortable learning new software, quick learner
- Excellent organization skills
- Upbeat, self-motivated, self-managed, and a finisher
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and assignments
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate to get things done
- Superb communication skills, the ability to solve issues, and the capacity to manage time effectively
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Compensation starts at $13/hr
When Entrata claims “Be the Joneses'' as one of our core values, we mean what we say. We have been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continue to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are the Real Deal: straight-talking, forward-thinking, hard workers who come together both to collaborate and to have a good time.
But members of the ’Jones Family’ aren’t just smart and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Be Excellent to Each Other.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work; a place where we live by the words “Business in the Front, Party in the Back.” Will you join us?
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX Jacksonville, IL Today
University Of Central Oklahoma Edmond, OK 73034 Today
Mississippi State Personnel Board Hinds County, MS Today