Summit Care Coordinators are responsible for implementing and monitoring the Total Plan of Care for up to 50 members with Intellectual/Developmental and/or Behavioral Health disabilities. Care Coordinators work directly with the individual Summit Community Care member, their families and/or guardians and other members of their circle of support to assure that members' health, safety and service needs are met.
- Maintain the confidentiality and integrity of Arkansas Provider Coalition at all times, complying with HIPAA, and Arkansas Provider Coalition Policies
- Comply with Conflict Free Case Management rules
Care Coordination Qualifications:
- Have a bachelor's degree in a social science or health-related field OR have at least one (3) year of experience working with individuals with developmental, intellectual disabilities
- Successfully complete a background check, that includes a criminal background and child and adult maltreatment registry check.
- Successfully pass an initial drug screen prior to providing care coordination and working directly with PASSE members as well as an annual drug screen to continue employment.
- Be willing to travel locally 25% of time with mileage reimbursement
- Cannot be excluded or debarred under any state or federal law, regulation or rule or not eligible or prohibited to enroll as a Medicaid provider.
- Demonstrate competency in basic computer skills such as Outlook, Excel, and WORD.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.80 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
In-person visits may take place outdoors, at least 6 feet away from the member/guardian and a mask should be worn.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations