At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Housekeeping Office Coordinator to join our dynamic Rooms Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other’s contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best Rooms experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! The Housekeeping Coordinator is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel. The Housekeeping Coordinator acts as the main point of contact in the Housekeeping Operation. This position assigns rooms to Room Attendants, dispatches Houseman and Runners on requests and supports the overall day-to-day efficiency of the Housekeeping Operation. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Housekeeping Coordinators to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- One to two years’ experience working in Housekeeping or similar position preferred
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish highly preferred
- Typing and general computer knowledge required
- Experience with Opera and REX is preferred
- Work authorization in the United States
Learn About Our Amazing Benefits!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance after 30 days!!!
- Room night stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
- Dry cleaning and alteration of employee uniforms
- Parking in Downtown Austin during work shifts
- Discounted public transportation options
- Four Seasons beds and bedding
- Gold’s Gym membership
- Vacation, Sick, Twelve (12) Paid Holidays
- 401k participation with a company matching program
- 100% Company-Paid Parental Leave
- Growth opportunities within Four Seasons
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
You Tube: http://bit.ly/WeAreFS
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
The greatest strength of Four Seasons is the diversity of our people. Celebrating diversity ensures a strong culture as we build on our foundation of the Golden Rule. The Four Seasons culture journey is continuing to grow with our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging focus.Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.