Making the difference:
Our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs. As a result of current economic conditions, the demand for our products and services has never been greater! Our Health Insurance Advisor can make a real difference in people's lives. You'll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners, and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning and guidance can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company that shares our values of commitment and dedication with our clients.
- Extensive Product Portfolio - Multiple Product Lines
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $50k - 120k First Year (DOE\DOP)
- Rapid Career Advancement Based on Performance
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Performance Bonuses with Company Growth Sharing Multipliers
- Long Term Wealth Building
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms (we'll train you)
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Servant Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Training and Support:
Our success depends on your success; we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Health Insurance Advisor has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means genuine leadership backing you up. You'll be armed with the tools and know-how to serve clients best and take your career to the next level. Our most accomplished sales professionals in the classroom, online, and the field will teach you their most successful formulas and execution strategies that directly lead to success.
A Laptop and Headset with a microphone
- Accountable and Coachable Team Player
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Computer and Internet Savvy (CRM helpful)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Good Work Ethic, Self-Motivation
- Local candidates only- Must live in Colorado
About Brown Enterprises Inc. - 50 Awards For Business Excellence in Just 9 Years!!!
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of Imagine Choice. For them, it is a mission that is lived daily, an organization-wide commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than Imagine Choice. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners, and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product is seeing the difference, it makes in the lives of our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Centennial, CO 80112: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location