FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Graphic Designer to work for our client. This is a full-time contract position.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 11 months
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client.
- Create charts and graphs from data given.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
- Ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images.
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software a plus
- Associate's degree in design and/or certificate in graphic design required.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years experience required
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.